Remote Patient Monitoring
Remote patient monitoring (RPM) uses digital technologies to collect medical and other forms of health data from individuals at home. This data will be transmitted electronically to a program that will allow OSM to track trends. This type of service allows a provider to continue to track healthcare data for a patient once released to home or a care facility, reducing readmission rates.
Monitoring programs can collect a wide range of health data from the point of care, such as vital signs, weight, blood pressure, blood sugar, blood oxygen levels and heart rate.
Chronic Care Management
Customized and Comprehensive
If you have Medicare and live with two or more chronic conditions like arthritis, diabetes, depression, or high blood pressure, and many other conditions, chronic care management services can help connect the dots so you can spend more time doing what you love.
SERVICES MAY INCLUDE:
• At least 20 minutes a month of chronic care management services
• Personalized assistance from a dedicated health care professional who will work with you to create your
• Coordination of care between your pharmacy, specialists, testing centers, hospitals, and more
• Phone check-ins between visits to keep you on track
• 24/7 emergency access to a health care professional